Sunday, February 2, 2014

Hm. February. Must be time for my annual blog post. I would firstly like to announce that since my baking disaster last year, I have successfully mastered both sultana bread and banana gingerbread. I can bake both like a boss now, so at least I've made some sort of progress in my life in the last 12 months. Baby steps...

Anyway, the youngfella in the knitting pattern photo is Eoin. He was about 3 or 4, I think,  in that photo. But now he's 9-and-a-half and he wants his own blog. I told him I'd set one up for him. Then I forgot about it and went to bed. So now I've remembered and I'm here at 3am, supposed to be setting it up, but posting in my own seldom-used blog instead... I don't know how to even set up a new one. I can't remember how I did this one else, it was so long ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment